Can it really be ten months since Rosie Huntington-Whiteleyknocked Cheryl Cole off her perch and became FHM’s Sexiest Woman In The World 2011? It can, it is, and it means one thing: voting for FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women In The World 2012 – supported by VO5 Extreme Style is now officially open!
That’s right. The world’s largest and sexiest poll is back and it’s bigger and better than ever.
Choosing your favourite won't be easy, of course. After all, there's a whole world of women to choose from. Luckily, we've got some extra sexy videos to help you make a decision. They're a bit like those shit party political broadcasts you get around election time – but not shit, and not about politics.
When you're ready, head HERE to cast your vote.
MILLIE MACKINTOSH
22, Chelsea
Millie Mackintosh FHM
What is your earliest memory of the FHM 100 Sexiest list?
Probably when I was about 16. I would always think, ‘Wow – those girls are incredible!’
What would it mean to you to be voted one of the 100 Sexiest Women In The World? 
It would be brilliant. There are a lot of hugely sexy women out there, so if people voted me one of the 100 Sexiest that would be very, very flattering.
Who do you think is the sexiest woman in the world? 
Gisele [Bundchen], there is no doubt about it.
When do you feel at your sexiest? 
When I am in my favourite underwear, I always feel sexy no matter what I’m wearing on top.
What in your view makes a woman sexy? 
Sexiness has to come from within and be natural. It’s all about attitude, confidence and the way you dress.
And finally, what is the sexiest outfit you own? 
I’m going to surprise you and say I own some pretty kinky shoes.
Millie Mackintosh hot